[AMRadio] AM Windows!

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Wed Apr 4 13:12:05 EDT 2007

vince ka1iic comments:

<<I consider any phone frequency that is allowed by my license as an AM
window when I am using the AM mode...  anybody that has worked for their
license class should use said license to it's fullest degree within the
rules and regs...>>

I am not trying to say you should not move. My only problem is that when you
move to the Extra segment you exculed some of us.

And it is best if you are just waiting for activity, to monitor the
publised(established) calling frequency. If you have other established
working frequencies they need to be posted somewhere so people know where to
look.

Just remember that that moving won't eliminate the problem with the SSB
JERKS. There are some that if they find you they will attempt to push you
off the band. And I just don't see a solution to that problem other than
operating CW on top of them i return. But that's not the way to act.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Near Seattle, Wa

"Real Radios Glow In The Dark"