[AMRadio] AM Windows!

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Wed Apr 4 15:22:16 EDT 2007

Todd comments:

<<A-HA! So *that's* where you've been hiding! The noise has been so bad up
this way in the 3870-3885 swath that I figured I just wasn't hearing you
guys anymore. Brian was down on 3725 or 30 one night when
I came on late, it was the strongest and clearest I'd heard him. The old
'window' is pretty much unusable here most nights due to the noise, jamming,
band changes and so on. Weekend mornings and afternoons are great, but once
it starts getting dark....>>

I think the point has been made. I assume the AM community is a friendly
group. It would be nice to know where and when to look for the activity. For
40M the area is not very larg. byt for 80/75 thiereis a lot of space to
cover.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Near Seattle, Wa