[AMRadio] AM Windows!

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Apr 4 15:30:34 EDT 2007

Well not really hiding Todd.  All the descriptions that have
been mentioned took a toll on us so we did something.  We
run in spurts because of weather now.  I had storms in the
area for 3 straight days then Brian had the pleasure.

So we haven't been on in the past few days.  Also Brian is
of the working class which places a burden on him.  Not
everyone is lucky like me and retired.  When the rig is
working and the bands permit, we will be looking for you.

73  Jim
W5JO