[AMRadio] 4-65's

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:34:51 EDT 2007

Does anyone have any 4-65's?

I think that'd be a neat little ~100w rig to build up.. a single 4-65
tetrode, modulated by a pair.

Of course, I'll need a screen winding on the modulation transformer to
modulate the screen of the final, a bit...
hmmmm... I think I have an ol' buzzard RCA 1:1 5000 ohm, 200mA mod xfmr
around here, with a screen winding on it, I could use...

6.3v @ 3.5a?  Got those transformers, too.

Oh, I guess I'll need sockets... got a plate choke, can make some plate
caps... got plenty of air variable caps and a variable coil for a PI-L
network...

hmmm, yeah - sounds like it'll work great!

Ok.. who's got parts?

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR