[AMRadio] 4-65's

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:54:40 EDT 2007

On 4/5/07, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:

> anyone up for some late-night AM?  I'll be on post 12midnight Central
> time on 3.881 or 82, providing there's not a lot of hearable traffic on
> 3.885.

I'll be back once the transmitter gets fixed.

> Oh, I can hear the groans, now; "Not in the AM Ghetto!" ... and it might
> prove out that I'll probably move down to 3.725, but we'll see how the
> 'Magnolia Net' is going, at midnight.

Actually, the ghetto isn't too bad late at night and early morning.
It's mainly during prime time, after dinner to bedtime. Of course, you
have to follow the decreasing activity across the country, but that's
how I managed to finally work 6 Land a while back. It was GREAT,
conditions included.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ