[AMRadio] Pulsar 250B * 500B

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:52:14 EDT 2007

http://lists.radiolists.net/pipermail/broadcast/2007-February/048841.html

Interesting rig...

I'm not 'going to some site and fostering competetion'... I was looking
for info on the 4-65 earlier, and came across this rig by Energy-Onix.

Most of the rest of the day, was looking around for a price.  I
-finally- found -this-.  This is interesting information, if a Ham
happens to have a non-conforming XYL who doesn't understand the need for
that 'big ugly pile of junk (if you're a home-brewer)

- - -
73 W5OMR

  [BC] Why an older transmitter may be a good choice

*Bailey, Scott* sbailey at nespower.com
<mailto:broadcast%40radiolists.net?Subject=%5BBC%5D%20Why%20an%20older%20transmitter%20may%20be%20a%20good%20choice&In-Reply-To=>
/Thu Feb 22 13:26:05 CST 2007/