[AMRadio] Pulsar 250B * 500B

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Apr 5 20:10:52 EDT 2007

Geoff, contact Lynn/K5LYN and inquire about the AM
transmitter he has that uses a single 4-65 final.  I can't
remember who made it, but you might find a lot of
interesting information about them.

As I recall, his is a 100 watt output but I don't recall the
modulators.  It is about the size of a Globe King 400 (not
quite as tall) but well designed and sounded beautiful.

Jim
W5JO