[AMRadio] Re: 4-65's

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Apr 5 21:01:15 EDT 2007

3 in parallel, pi net.
1250 volts on the plates at about 300 ma gives
about 300 watts out, 1200 watts pep.

They were going for something like $12.00 a tube new
a while ago and I got a bunch of them for the 32v3's...

The rig started out as a pair, and I just stuck another one in.

I am really surprised at how well the rig works.

The tubes laugh at 1250 volts, I have the ultra modulation
circuit built in and even on very high peaks, nothing arcs.

That is more then twice the recommended plate voltage with
plate modulation...

Brett
N2DTS