[AMRadio] Re: 4-65's

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Apr 5 21:14:13 EDT 2007

I would say the hardest things to get are the 4D32 sockets.
The tubes are cheap, you could run it at
1000 volts and use DX100 size parts except for the coil
which should be bigger for 300 watts.
I used copper tubing.

The way I am running it, I get 300 watts out for 375 in,
with 75 watts plate dissipation out of a total of 150.

So I am running it light, but they modulate real well that way.

I have almost as much modulator power as RF input.
Its clean that way.

Brett
N2DTS