[AMRadio] AM - characteristics

Phil LaMarche plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 11:48:16 EDT 2007

I have found this discussion interesting.  I too love to listen to my R388
on SSB.  It has that particular sound. Perhaps because of being a ham for 58
years and that is a wonderful back memory.  I also have a FLEX SDR 1000 and
love it but always go back to the R-388 in the evening just to play.  It's
hooked up to a CE 200V.  Just purchased a Collins 75A-1 and 32V-1 and
anxious to try them.

Phil

Philip LaMarche
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.