[AMRadio] AM - characteristics

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 6 12:30:29 EDT 2007

No one mentions that AM equipment whether homebrew or "store-bought" has
character.  As those who use SSB almost exclusively and have to upgrade
periodically, my AM equipment just keeps ticking.

Dave, W3ST/W3CRA
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EDST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EDST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EDST on 7.208  Mhz