[AMRadio] AM - characteristics

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 15:07:28 EDT 2007

The complaints of very-wide AM, or SSB for that matter, often come from
folks who have their "noise blanker" engaged.  And I've had very little
success pointing out that their perception of a problem is due to their
noise blanker and not the transmitter involved, even when they admit
that it goes away when they turn off the blanker.

One downside of having a strong signal I guess.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.