[AMRadio] Re: GB> AM vs SSB???

Peter Wittenberg k2lrc at k2lrc.com
Fri Apr 6 20:47:16 EDT 2007

Hi Dave, Howard Mills W3HM and I and a few other fellows have set up an AM
net at 1700 on weekdays. It is totally informal and whoever is there first
is the person that calls CQ.  Some times there is no one around do to other
things going on . When I am ho0me I always try to be on.
Join us!
-73- Peter K2LRC