[AMRadio] Re: GB> AM vs SSB???

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Fri Apr 6 19:52:50 EDT 2007

Hi all...

I have heard good SSB audio in years past...  anyone remember the old phasing
rigs?  They didn't sound too bad...

I can't listen to any SSB too long these days...  I get a tearing sound in my
ears...  most likely from standing beside too many guitar amplifiers from the
60's on up...  <heh>

73
vince
ka1iic