[AMRadio] Re: GB> AM vs SSB???

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Sat Apr 7 18:04:09 EDT 2007

I had a KWS-1 and the 75A4, and I remember it being a huge pain in the butt
using it on ssb, tune receiver, find a qso, zero beat the freq,
tune the rig and antenna up, and by the time I was done the qso was over.

Not user friendly by today's standards.
That's sort of why I like the usual AM frequencies, I have settings
written down for each band.

The KWS-1 was one well built rig though!

Brett
N2DTS