[AMRadio] UPS Damaged Goods

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sat Apr 7 20:10:27 EDT 2007

Last year there was a ham in Indiana wanting someone to pick up an amp at
the Birmingham, AL hamfest and bring it to Dayton. I volunteered and took it
to him in a well-insulated wooden box and just charged him for the gasoline
cost one-way. He was glad to pay it, as he was skeptical about the shipping
companies. Made it just fine!!
                                                        Joe W4AAB
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 6:36 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] UPS Damaged Goods