[AMRadio] UPS Damaged Goods

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Apr 7 21:10:37 EDT 2007

Steve I abandoned UPS many years ago because of stuff like
that.  I used DHL many years ago and recently changed back
to them.

Much friendlier service and they pick up at my house for a 3
dollar charge.  UPS and Fedex will not pick up here.  DHL's
cost is actually less than either of the other two.

Jim
W5JO