[AMRadio] UPS Damaged Goods

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sat Apr 7 23:05:40 EDT 2007

John said:
I do personalized equipment delivery frequently.  I take things to and from
hamfests and drop things off on trips I may happen to be going on.

I may consider making special trips if gas, food, lodging and a small
stipend
are paid.

73,

John, W4AWM

Well if I had my druthers, I prefer the 'Pony Express' method. It takes
longer to get here but each person in the relay knows just how fragile the
items are and treat it that way. I helped bring about 5 4-1000's from CT to
MD without a single casualty. Nothing like AMer's helping fellow AMer's.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK