[AMRadio] 3.870

Craig C. Heaton wd8kdg at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 8 01:50:16 EDT 2007

One of my rare evening when I listened to 75 meters after 5PM pacific time,
what a ZOO! KO6NM, K6BW and others had their hands full. The
scientific-set-back stations from 4 & 5 land were trying their best to QRM
3.870 the west coast AM calling frequency.

So I settled back with a drink, set the bandwidth on the R-390A to 4KC, the
dial at 3.872, and never miss a beat of the AM QSO.

Would be nice to see some 4 & 5 land AM activity early in the evening or
late afternoon.

Craig
wd8kdg