[AMRadio] 3.870

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sun Apr 8 07:45:09 EDT 2007

Looks like everyone was listening to 3.870 last night...I was around 8
PM and the SSB group was laying for the Amers...One of the guys had
received a letter from Riley about interference on the 3.890 group and
was bragging about going after the Ca guys that had no right on AM on
this Freq...There point and case was that 3.870 is out of the AM window
and none of us are allowed there!!!!  These guys have got to get a
life... The one guy was saying that since Riley is old that he loves the
Amers and going to stand behind us and not the SSB community...Ya
Right!!!!  Guess that us 5 Landers need to get on 3.870 before the
SSBers... How's about 7PM and we just hold it from then on!!!!  Make it
a national calling Freq!!!

Bob W1PE