[AMRadio] 3.870

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sun Apr 8 08:36:32 EDT 2007

Bob said:

The one guy was saying that since Riley is old that he loves the
Amers and going to stand behind us and not the SSB community...Ya
Right!!!!  Guess that us 5 Landers need to get on 3.870 before the
SSBers... How's about 7PM and we just hold it from then on!!!!  Make it
a national calling Freq!!!

Bob W1PE

Several of us got a chance to meet Riley at Frank, KB3AHE's house last year
when he 'dropped in' for the AMer's post Timonium party. Those boys are in
for a rude awakening. Riley is not old, (at least by my 46 year old
standards), and if memory serves me, he is also a lawyer. He did state that
he wanted us, (HAMS) to police our own ranks, but in event there is
malicious interference, to "roll tape" with date and times. Also if you can
get the offending station to say his call sign over the air, that would be a
big plus. But, let me add, he also stated that its a two way street. So it
always pays to be on your best behavior.
Happy Easter to all.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK