[AMRadio] Re: AM ?? Vince

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Sun Apr 8 07:11:28 EDT 2007

On the Ampeg... My friend Steve had two of those heads and the matching six
foot speaker cabinets...  I'm glad you know about them because I have been
call a nut for even mentioning them...  no one remembers them...  If you have
ever been beside two of them ripping... you know all too well they are
real...

As for the Fender...  yeah well...  I keep mine because it was my first real
amp and for no other reason...  I was never impressed with any guitar amp
designs...  always too close to tolerance for me...  I would be happier if
the Fender had 807's...

<heh>
73
vince