[AMRadio] Need advice!

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Apr 9 07:48:09 EDT 2007

Something with a pair of 3-500z's and a very robust power supply.

Normally, the stock 32V series puts out about 80 watts
of carrier and has some problem getting to 100% positive modulation.
If you load it light it does much better, and that should
do nicely to drive an amp with higher drive requirements.

Boosting the power from about 300 watts pep to 1500 would be
a worthwhile thing to do under most conditions, but
I dislike amplifiers.

Brett
N2DTS