[AMRadio] OT Guitar Amps

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Mon Apr 9 13:25:52 EDT 2007

I always considered them very errrr... mellow...  and yes they did have
speakers to the roof almost...  at least as high as the fire code would
allow... it was a very small house compaired to what they normally did...

They did do two shows that gig and the University students got to pick up
the beer cans and bottles and errr... other stuff which I will not
mention... <gag>

<heh>
vince