[AMRadio] AM - characteristics

Robert Lawson w4rl at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 10 17:35:07 EDT 2007

Donald enjoyed your post about broadcasting with the DX-35 when in
college.   Since the Statute of Limitations  has expired for most of  us
on such activities,  I wonder how many of us did the same thing in our
younger years.  Heck,  I know I did it in hight school with a buddy of
mine, and then with my daughter when she was 8,  now in her 30's.  Whew,
were we on the cutting edge back then HI.  And our mantra was:
Coverage, coverage, coverage!   What memories you had me remember.
Anyone else do the "Cutting Edge" in the AM bands?

73 Robert W4RL

Disclaimer/confession:  Riley, please have compassion on this old man
with his prison sentence, my grandchildren need shoes.