[AMRadio] Re: Audiophools vs guitar players

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Wed Apr 11 20:41:10 EDT 2007

> All these guitar players and audiophools have done it to drive the cost of
> tubes to rediculous hights. Other than that, they are totally useless!
>
> 73,
>
> John,  W4AWM

You can bet your oxygen-free copper against my $600 a.c. power cord that the
culprit is the audiophools.  The guitar players have suffered the same fate
with their tube type amplifiers as the hams with our triode tube rigs.  Ever
view the web sites with the $80,000 stereo amplifiers running triode
transmitting tubes?  Not many electric guitar players or delta blues
musicians who actually work for a living can afford to play around with that
kind of money.

Don k4kyv