[AMRadio] Re: Audiophools vs guitar players

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Wed Apr 11 21:42:34 EDT 2007

TNX Don... you are totally correct...  Don't be putting the guitar guys
like me in with the audio phools...  I can't afford to use the 6L6GC or
5881's I use for my amps...

As for the audio phools... they didn't drop out of the sky...  they think
such and such tube is better because some jerk with a hoard of tubes wants
to make a pile of bux and THAT AIN'T ME or any of the guys I know...
allot of guys gave up on their tube amps because of the price of retubing
their amps...

TNX agn Don...

73
vince