[AMRadio] Re: Audiophools vs guitar players

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Apr 11 22:24:17 EDT 2007

AMEN!
Rick

> All these guitar players and audiophools have done it to drive the cost of
> tubes to rediculous hights. Other than that, they are totally useless!
>
> 73,
>
> John,  W4AWM

You can bet your oxygen-free copper against my $600 a.c. power cord that the

culprit is the audiophools.  The guitar players have suffered the same fate
with their tube type amplifiers as the hams with our triode tube rigs.  Ever

view the web sites with the $80,000 stereo amplifiers running triode
transmitting tubes?  Not many electric guitar players or delta blues
musicians who actually work for a living can afford to play around with that

kind of money.

Don k4kyv