[AMRadio] Repling to FOR SALE ADS on list

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:44:56 EDT 2007

On 4/11/07, kc7hkp at comcast.net <kc7hkp at comcast.net> wrote:
> hi Don'
> I would like both Greenlee  Chassis Punches,   5/8 and 3/4 inch

Another reminder to ALL members:

When you reply to a For Sale Ad, please reply directly to the seller
by pasting his email address into the TO: box of your email client,
and remove any reference to the list address.

We have been through this time and time again, and I really don't want
to have to get into another big discussion about it.

This is covered in general with paragraph 4 under "Inappropriate
Submissions" on the list guidelines at:
http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html