[AMRadio] $80,000 stereo amplifiers

Don Buska dbuska at wi.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 14:13:25 EDT 2007

All Crazy prices aside - you must admit these amps are sure wonderful on
the eyes ;)
I still plan on building my own stereo amp with a couple of Sventlana
811-10 tubes.  It will cost me 1/1000th the cost of that 304TL unit, but
hopefully provide as nice a visual show.  Heck that's why we like the
big BC transmitters with the windows.  It's just so pretty, hi.

73

Don N9OO