[AMRadio] build an audio amp using an old Eimac tube, the 100TL??

Zengmeiste at aol.com Zengmeiste at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 23:20:26 EDT 2007

  Barrie, a word of caution!

  I think the recipe requires winding that transformer -only-
during a Blue Moon, just After the Summer solstice, whilst chanting
verses from the 'Electronicus Magnus', (1623 edition) bound in genuine
quartzite covers, no?  Or so I'm told.

 OK, maybe it was 1624...

73, Terry KC9KEL

Barrie, W7ALW, writeth:

 I've had a desire to build an audio amp using an old Eimac tube, the 100TL,
 ...[making] the hand-wound transformers, using pure silver wire, wound at
midnight,  while facing exactly north, in the Bavarian forest, kind of scared me
away.

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> See what's free at http://www.aol.com.</HTML>