[AMRadio] RCA BTA-5T Transmitter

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 15 06:46:08 EDT 2007

Bob, did you get some pictures taken so I can see this transmitter before
coming down to York?

If you recall, I live near Johnstown, PA

Thank you

Dave, W3ST/W3CRA
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EDST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EDST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EDST on 7.208  Mhz