=?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Re:_[AMRadio]_Re:_[ForSale-Swap]_FS:_SX-115,

_?= =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Boatanchor_Test_Gear, _Teletype_TU=92s, A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:55:13 EDT 2007

On 4/16/07, rbethman <rbethman at comcast.net> wrote:
> Just MY $0.002 worth, BUT Don is a top drawer "Class Act"!
>
> I've dealt with him in some of his offers.  Precisely as described, and
> he packs EXTREMELY well!

I agree.  Don has been like the AMRadio List online hamfest for a long
time.  Always has interesting items at a bargain compared to most
other outlets.  For the newer members of this list that don't know
Don, I assure you that you can't go wrong if you see something you
need he has listed.

w5ami