[AMRadio] Bristol /Trenton Apache and Tst Gear Available

Don Merz n3rht at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 15:21:50 EDT 2007

Anyone near Bristol PA or Trenton interested in a
Heath Apache, Johnson matchbox and some Heathkit test
gear? This guy contacted me but he's too far away from
me and he can't ship. All he wants for this pile of
gear is a 2M/440 base antenna or maybe an Astron 20A
power supply. He's easy to deal with.

If you live nearby, maybe you should go and check it
out. Let me know if you're interested with your phone
number and I'll pass your number along to him.

Thanks.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT