[AMRadio] the post about amfone.net post last week...

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Apr 18 22:17:13 EDT 2007

I wouldn't let it bother me, Bow.  There's a famous saying we use down here
in the South and I'm sure you're familiar with.  "Just because we talk slow,
doesn't mean we are."

Rick/K5IZ

Wow.. I was reading that post today and suddenly I realized... I'm a
Moron...

I'm live in the TexArkLa neck of the woods...
I have a 5 call..

I talk on sideband on 3870 because there is a large roundtable group on
there every night, and they where kind enough to answer my piss weak 100W
call the I got my 75M antenna in the air and was a /AG!

I can't run AM yet... I have tried, but 40 watts on 75M in the AM mode is
more useless than screaming out the window... I couldn't even check into a
net!

Oh well...

Bow

W5EFR