[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Apr 19 09:18:44 EDT 2007

Well guys I was going to stay out of this QSO but now I need to
reply...I have many times been on 3.870 SSB with Murry...Johnny and a
lot of the Texas SSB group when all of a sudden here comes the West
Coast Guys on AM and we had been on SSB for hours before...  I blaim it
on band conditions but then the yelling match comes from all concerned.
Me I just sign and go away...My pennies worth  Hi

Bob W1PE