[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Apr 19 10:11:01 EDT 2007

I am not quick to assume some ssb qso is intentionally
interfering, as on their gear, they might not hear the AM,
their filters being narrow and ours being very wide sometimes.

Listening on 40 meters CW lately, I wonder why the slow code
I can copy is always under a south American ssb qso, or
right in with some real strong rtty station.
I hear one side of the QSO real well, the other side barely
or not at all, and assume the ssb or rtty is to low at the cw
stations receive to matter.

I am sure people think they own frequencies, and/or like to
harass AM, but I don't jump to assumptions about it.

Brett
N2DTS