[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Apr 19 11:15:34 EDT 2007

You know what Dave that is a great question...As I have found out that
the BA AM guys don't like change.. They just stay were they are and
complain when all these FQS go un used...There is very little activity
in the new Phone portion. Also a lot of the guys have never upgraded to
extra. There is no excuse for that now. It is simple... Well okk guys
have at it LOL...

Bob W1PE