[AMRadio] the post about amfone.net post last week...

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Apr 19 14:13:10 EDT 2007

Several months ago they were digging up a strip of land in my area for a
condo strip and found "live" ordinances which dated back to around 1918.
Lots of strange stuff, and probably lots that's not strange, are most
likely buried a few feet below the asphalt/concrete surfaces around here.

Pete, wa2cwa