[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Apr 19 14:13:36 EDT 2007

Yaaa But ya all need to go to a TEXAS Hamfest...Alll Flags all
over...Even the AM group flags and T shirts... Man being a yankee from
Maine I have found that Yankees don't know how to do this hamfest gig
and for sure the westcoasters don't... I will put up our BBQ ribs
against those there LOBSTER and really against a West Coast Health
food... And man those Texas Rib Eyes at the hamfest...Right Jim????

STIR THE POT!!!!

Bob W1PE