[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:25:30 EDT 2007

On 4/19/07, Bob Peters <rwpeters at swbell.net> wrote:
> Yaaa But ya all need to go to a TEXAS Hamfest...

Be careful what you wish for, Bob. I'll be living down in 4-Land soon,
and fully expect and plan to attend Belton and the other 'big' fests.
The only thing ever stopping me has been the distance-to-cost ratio.
Went to Hamcation in Orlando 2 years ago, was disappointed to say the
least. But then, I went on Friday instead of Saturday, which is the
big day here in the northeast. Apparently Saturday is when most folks
arrive at Hamcation.

As far as the food, mom always referred to me as the family garbage
disposal. I cook a pretty mean Rib eye, chicken, and grilled Marlin
steaks. But I won't compare it to the Texas cooking, even after I try
it. Food is my second favorite thing in life, most days.

Agreed on the healthfood stuff, too. I can only stand bunny food in
small portions.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ