[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Apr 19 14:28:17 EDT 2007

The sights that tickle me Pete is the crowd at the base of
the flagpole.  Hats with many patches and flashing leds all
over them.,  Their name badges are the moving led type that
scrolls their name and call.  Some of them have hard hats
with 2 meter rubber duckies mounted on top.

 If you ever wondered why pickups are popular down here,
then imagine 3 big ole boys with big ole hats on their
heads.  You gotta have the room in the cab for the hats and
spit containers.  Many people think the ring worn into the
rear pockets of their Wranglers are made by those flexible
things bought at the funny counter in the drug store.  They
really are smokeless tobacco containers.

Live it up and be proud to be a ham!

Jim
W5JO