[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

Craig K6QI k6qi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 14:34:31 EDT 2007

I didn't read most of this thread. I live in 6 land
and know what the QRM is like... However, Bob has
mentioned somthing that I've suspected for some time.
The only GREAT activity around here is the Turlock
Amateur Radio Club's auction. It's loads -o- laughs,
and sometimes a bargain! I retire in a bit over a
year. I plan on doing some 5 land fests just to screw
up some arteries. Rib Eye steak and a pot of beans
sounds pretty good right about now. Now I don't feel
like eating my lunch of lawn clippings and tofu...

73 - Craig K6QI