[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Apr 19 14:43:01 EDT 2007

Todd never order chicken in a fish place nor fish in a steak
place down here.  If you do, they will all taste the same.
There is nothing like sitting around a bar-b-que eating then
going home smelling like the smoke.  Good BBQ eating habits
include a garden hose to wash oneself down after lunch.
What is a bib?

By the way, out here we look at Florida as easterners.  You
gotta live West of the Big Muddy and like Dixieland, Real
Country music not the current crap.  You know, Bob Wills,
Earnest Tubb, and one of the favorite songs is "Big Balls in
Cowtown"  You can do a mean two step to that one.

We have our enclaves of the funny food places.  Austin,
Texas, places in Dallas, Houston,  OKC, where they blend the
front lawn and serve it in a glass.  You need an extended
driving vacation this away (as they say) so you can become
indoctrinated.  If you ever get sand in your shoes for more
than a year, you will never want to leave.

Jim
W5JO

.