[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:12:34 EDT 2007

You have yourself a deal, Brian. Although I have to say, depending on
the distance, I'll probably fly. It comes from driving beat up cars
for too many years and having too many breakdowns! That movie
'Deliverance' didn't help much, either.

Might be a year or two, but I'll be there - just as obnoxious as I am
at the 'fests up this way.

~ Todd