[AMRadio] 3870/QRM

ars.w5omr ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:47:26 EDT 2007

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
> You have yourself a deal, Brian. Although I have to say, depending on
> the distance, I'll probably fly. It comes from driving beat up cars
> for too many years and having too many breakdowns! That movie
> 'Deliverance' didn't help much, either.
>
> Might be a year or two, but I'll be there - just as obnoxious as I am
> at the 'fests up this way.

you don't stand a chance, Todd! :-)

You make it down here to Belton (held twice a year - check www.tarc.org
for dates) or Mena, and I'll take off work (if I'm working that weekend)
and meet you there, as well.

I'll also have my guitar and mandolin and I -know- that I can find
*someone* who'll play the other part of "Dueling Banjos" with me... Just
for you!

LMAO!

--
73, etc