[AMRadio] FS: Johnson Matchbox 250-23

Chuck wa2onk at verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 11:22:20 EDT 2007

George,
     It looks similar to the one here
 http:://members.aol.com/tcsopr/vkgmbx.htm

     But the one I am offering has the swr meter built
in. The meter is mounted on the right hand upper
corner of the cabnet and the switch and calibrate pot
on the left upper corner. In order for the built in
bridge to function, it needs an external sensor, that
is missing. Of course, it will tune the antenna
without it using an external swr bridge.

Chuck.....wa2onk