***SPAM*** [AMRadio] My Amplifer Quest took a strange turn today

ars.w5omr ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:17:14 EDT 2007

Bow wrote:
> Yup, I figure it's a homebrew...
>
> I was just wondering if anyone has seen something like it in one of the old
> handbooks!

Bow...

take it to John/WA5BXO.  his computer repair shop (The Computer Fixer)
in on old Sawdust Road, at 1622, in the BHR Business Center.
(I-45 North to Rayford/Sawdust, turn left under I-45, turn left at the
Wal-Mart entrance to continue on Sawdust, else find yourself on Grogans
Mill).

he can tell you what it is, take it apart, and maybe even test it.  *IF*
you can find him in the shop on a Saturday, I'm sure he'll have time to
check it out.

--
-Geoff/W5OMR