[AMRadio] Bow's Amp

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 07:35:21 EDT 2007

Looks like a monoband amp to me, with no bandswitch on
the front panel, and the untapped coil (fixed
setting).

The small turns on the coil stock suggest it's neither
75 nor 40 meters.

I hesitate to say it's a homebrew 11m amp since the
construction is correctly vintage, including the
copper screen over the viewing window.

So,if I were investigating, I'd be looking at hold
handbooks for a monoband CW amplifier, starting at 20
meters and up.

Let's see, plate transformer at 400 ma, for a pair of
813s...