[AMRadio] 40m am

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Apr 21 12:25:49 EDT 2007

Tom, I assume you know that you are listening to the 7.290
No Traffic net.  With the sunspot cycle as it is, they have
complained about Bill/W8VYZ interfering with their "net"

There is some activity on 7290-95 after they are gone, just
tune up there occasionally.  On 7.160 a group meets each
weekend at around 2 PM and are located in Arkansas,
Louisiana and Texas.  With the propagation you cannot hear
all of them but they are there.  W5KGZ, WW5K, K5RB and
others. They are an amiable group and would welcome your
participation.  They also meet on 3.6?? in the afternoon.
Check this afternoon around 2 and monitor until you hear one
of them

73  Jim
W5JO